When you give appreciated stock, we’ll sell it and you’ll eliminate all the capital gains tax you would have paid had you sold the stock yourself. Your gift will be deductible at the day of delivery’s full fair market value (assuming you have held it for more than one year).
Please fill in the information below and Alison Ferrell will contact you.
IITM foundation fee disclosures
IITM Foundation Board has approved the establishment of a Fee for all Project Funding Remittances to IITM effective February 2017.
This Fee is on a sliding scale starting at 5% and stepped down by 1% steps as shown in the table below, with a cap for funds above $2Million.
IIT Madras has committed to make up this fee, when the Funds are received and prior to deployment.
- $0 to $250K — 5% fee (range $0 to $12.5K)
- $250K to $500K — 4% fee (range $12.5K to $20K)
- $500K to $1M — 3% fee (range $20K to $30K)
- $1M to $2M — 2% fee (range $30K to $40K)
- More than $2M — 2% (capped at $40K)